1. Go to the Sunshine State.
2. Go to the largest of the Ten Thousand Islands.
3. Find the landmark in the following photograph, and position yourself
so you see the view in the picture.
4. From the location, turn west-southwest and walk toward a path that
leads into the trees.
5. From where the path begins, find the "conjoined twins" (third
tree on the right).
6. What you seek is behind the tree.
7. Please replace the box where you found it and conceal well with stones
Note: This box is on private property, but is easily accessible without
disturbing others. Please respect the location and do not attract undue